For New Clients
New clients must complete their Therapy Appointment client portal before their first visit with their counselor. This also applies for all new clients scheduling telecounseling appointments.
TO COMPLETE YOUR THERAPY APPOINTMENT CLIENT PORTAL
- Find your counselor below and click "Make Appointment." (If you would like guidance on choosing a counselor, please contact us).
- Once you are on the counselor’s page, click “Register as a new client.”
- After submitting your name, date of birth, and email address, you will be sent an email to activate your client portal. Please follow the instructions to activate your portal within 24 hours.
- Within your client portal, you must complete your Profile (including your credit card information), insurance information, and new client forms. Please note: we will not schedule an appointment without a credit card on file.
- Once everything in Step 4 is completed, you will be contacted by your counselor to set up your appointment.
- You must complete your biographical information before your first appointment. (This will be used for treatment.)
Set an Appointment
Cynthia Edwards, PhD, LCSW
Max Wallace, MSW student intern
You may also obtain additional information about any of our services by filling out the form below.